WHAT IS RAFTING?
Rafting is a fluvial descent on a self-raking inflatable boat called raft. The crew, thanks to the help of a guide, steers the boat between the rapids using paddles. The contribution of the whole crew is fundamental, team work wins! Security equipment will be provided to all guests:
- neoprene wetsuit
- neoprene footwear
- life vest
You only need to bring a swimsuit and a towel … and your will for having fun !!!
AVISIO FOR EVERYONE!
The degrees of difficulty of the rivers are ordered according to a scale that goes from I ° (flat water) to V ° degree (extremely difficult). In our ride on the Avisio, which runs for about 6 km, alternate sections of II ° with some very fun steps of III ° alternate (the difficulty may vary depending on the amount of water in the torrent).
Our proposal is therefore aimed at anyone who knows how to swim with an age of over 7 years.
Our rafting is ideal for families, groups of friends, summer camps, stag / hen parties…
A TYPICAL DAY WITH “AVISIO RAFTING”
- Meeting: at the base / location, at the agreed time. The meeting point is located in Masi di Cavalese, at the downhill station of the Cermis chairlift (see the map on the page “where to find us”).
- Wearing the equipment: each person will be provided with equipment for the descent, wetsuit and neoprene shoes, life jacket and helmet, changing rooms and services are at your disposition.
- Briefing: before the departure the guides will explain the basic principles of rafting and paddling as well as the main notions of river safety and the commands that the crew must perform.
- Crews formation: from up to 8 paddlers to each inflatable boat plus a guide.
- We start!
THE ELEMENT THAT SURPRISES YOU!
We will spend about 2 hours on the raft, covering about 6 km of river and we will be surrounded by the fauna and flora of the Avisio.
During the descent there is also a stop at the splendid Cavalese waterfall, which can be reached on foot along the 100 meters that separates it from the river bed. Here the bravest can experience the thrill of a “shower” right under the water jet and a four-meter jump into the waterfall.
At the end of the ride the return to the base will be made by our own means of transportation.
The rafting activities are organized by reservation.
The ride has a cost of:
For owners of FiemmE-motion Card (find out what it is, click here)
The cost is:
The price includes:
- Rental of all equipment
- A qualified guide for each inflatable raft-boat
- Means of transportation for returning to the base
What to bring with you:
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Good health and being able to swim is fundamental.
- It is important to listen carefully to the explanations of the guides / staff during the briefings, where they will illustrate the rules to be kept on board the raft and in the water.
- It is essential to collaborate with the whole crew …. rafting is a team sport !!
- During the ride it is strongly discouraged to take cell phones, bottles of water, food, sunglasses or other objects on board.